- The Museum is currently closed. we will resume our regular open hours Monday – Friday, 11 am – 5 pm and Saturday, 12 – 5 pm.
- Mondays and Tuesdays from 9:30 – 11:00 AM are reserved for our guests who fall into the increased risk category.
- FREE Prescheduled guided tours of the Museum will be provided for groups of up to 6 people (from the same household). To register call 989-964-7125.
- For groups larger than 6 people, including field trips and specialty groups, please call our Curator of Education to discuss virtual and in-person options at 989-964-7096.
- Check out our Plan Your Visit page for more fun activities you can safely do at the museum!
We will be implementing the following guidelines, required to be followed of all visitors and staff, to ensure a healthy and safe environment.
A Health questionnaire will be administered by a staff member upon entry into the museum. You will also be required to provide contact information when you enter the museum to support contact tracing. Customer contact information will be kept for 28 days and stored confidentially and securely.All staff and guests over the age of 5 are required to wear face masks.
All staff and visitors must practice social distancing in the Museum and the Sculpture Garden. Floor signs are in place to remind visitors to stay 6″ apart from visitors you did not come with.
Observe posted maximum capacity signs in the Museum and its galleries.
If you feel sick please stay home and visit us virtually at the Marshall Fredericks Virtual Tour. We look forward to seeing you once you feel well.
No touching of sculptures or other artwork on display
In order to provide a safe environment for all guests and staff the Museum will:
- Regularly sanitize touched surfaces in high traffic areas of the Museum during open hours.
- Completely sanitize all touched surfaces before opening and after closing each day. A list of all areas we sanitize daily is available upon request.
- Provide clear signage on all entrances and galleries.
- Ensure that the maximum capacity of the Museum and its galleries are strictly adhered to.
- Require and monitor that face coverings or masks are being worn by all visitors and staff in the Museum and its galleries.
- Ensure that social distancing is being practiced in the Museum and the Sculpture Garden.
- Require all contractors and vendors to adhere to the same high standards as Museum staff.
- Provide training to all staff on procedures and current best practices for COVID-19 protocols.
- Continue to monitor recommendations from Governor Whitmer, MIOSHA, OSHA and the CDC.
Our number one priority is your safety. By following the above procedures, we can help to minimize any risk to both staff and visitors to the Museum and ensure everyone has a memorable experience.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 989-964-7125.
We look forward to seeing you at the Museum!