The Museum will be closed November 27 – 30 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
The Marshall M. Fredericks Sculpture Museum is located on the campus of Saginaw Valley State University.
The Museum is open Monday thru Friday 11:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., and Saturday from 12:00 noon until 5:00 p.m.
The Museum is closed on University holidays and major US holidays.
Admission is free.
Map and Directions
- Take exit 160 off Interstate-75.
- Go south on M-84 (Bay Road).
- Follow Bay Road for 3.4 miles to the main entrance of Saginaw Valley State University.
- Turn left into the main entrance onto College Drive West.
- Follow College Drive West to the second stop sign which is Fine Arts Drive.
- Turn right onto Fine Arts Drive, and park in the Museum designated parking spaces. Enter Museum through Arbury Fine Arts Center.
The Marshall M. Fredericks Sculpture Museum and Saginaw Valley State University meet the federal requirements for accessibility to buildings and facilities by individuals with disabilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990.
The Museum is wheelchair and stroller-accessible. For information, call 989-964-7125.